No doubt you will have all sorts of questions about how to make your special day everything you hope it will be. We’ve tried to answer some of those for you but the best way to make sure you have covered everything is to contact us – we are passionate about making weddings like yours perfect.
- I’ve never organised a wedding before, can you help me?
- But you will just come and do the food, eh?
- Are Cook and Butler’s menus set?
- How much does a wedding breakfast cost?
- Can differing dietary requirements be catered for?
- Where do Cook and Butler work?
- Will you intrude on my wedding?
- What staff are required?
- What wedding catering services do you provide?
- What’s the best order to have my wedding reception in?
- What about crockery, cutlery, glassware, etc.?
- Do you clean up?
- What makes Cook and Butler a unique catering company?
- I’ve got another question:
People arrive and mingle.
Bride and groom cut the cake.
Main meal is served.
To be honest, we like it best that way too because it means we can clear the main course and (quietly) put out the dessert while the wedding speeches are going on.